Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Settling down.

After the dust has settled, I'm finally sorting out what I want to do.
I'm in the process of sorting out what I want to do, but really, all I ever wanted to do was write. I'm so sad that Triskelion and all the fine authors there suffered, but it's done, and things have to move on.
Including my career.
I'm talking with various publishers about republishing my books, and I've been delighted by the offers I've received. And surprised, in a Sally Field-Gwyneth Paltrow kind of way. And I'm still writing.
I'm working on two new contemporary paranormal series, and a historical. It's lovely to get back to the historical, nice to go back to the research books and try to bring the era alive. I'm enjoying writing so much, and I always will.
More news soon!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment