Friday, June 22, 2012

Newsflash - FREE BOOK!

My new release, Black Leather, White Lace is free on Kindle on 22nd and 23rd June, 2012!
http://amzn.com/B0089YWAYI

Get your copy now!

Vernon and Nathaniel Heatherington are brothers on opposites sides in the English Civil War. When they duel, each slaughters the other, and they are forced to haunt their old home, Rustead Abbey, until they have expiated their sin.

Vernon Heatherington falls in love with the Regency Countess of Rustead, Cassandra. He is her only comfort in her unhappy marriage, but Vernon has only one day of corporeal form a year. Can they cram a lifetime's loving into a handful of days?

Two centuries later, Nathaniel Heatherington falls madly in love with Sylvie, the current Countess. When a TV crew descends on the Abbey, Sylvie's philandering husband is murdered. Nathaniel is granted corporeal form to find the murderer, but faced with the reality of Sylvie, he founds her impossible to resist. And Sylvie loves him back.

Sensuality from ghosts? You'd better believe it!

You can read an excerpt here:
 http://lynneconnolly.com/BlackLeatherWhiteLace.html

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Connolly:

    Can you please contact me privately? I have some information I would like to give you but I do not wish to do so in a public forum. I'm not a stalker or scammer, just a fellow writer. My blog is at www.LindaHilton.blogspot.com if you'd like some verification of who I am. You can contact me there or however is convenient for you. I wish only to pass along some information which you may then do whatever you wish with, or nothing if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for contacting me. Yes, I knew the book was not yours, that it merely had the same title and the author had chosen a similar pseudonym. Under normal circumstances I would have thought it merely an interesting coincidence, too, but there were other details that led me to believe the similarities might be intentional, along the lines of the "Nora A. Roberts" incident of a few weeks ago, as a way to get readers to think this was a Lynne Connolly book when it is not.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment