Saturday, November 17, 2018

Special offers on The Shaws!

There's a BookBub on the third Shaws book today. You can get Dauntless for 99 cents! https://www.bookbub.com/books/dauntless-by-lynne-connolly?ebook_deal


And there's more!


In the run-up to the release of Boundless next month, Kensington is running a series of special offers on The Shaws books and selected titles from the linked series, The Emperors of London!
I'm thrilled they're doing this, because nothing sells a book like a reduction in price, and I am truly proud of what I've done here, so I want as many people as possible to read it, even if that means a bargain price!
And I think I've run out of my day's allowance of exclamation marks.
Until tomorrow, you can get Dauntless Sinless and Fearless at bargain prices, so it's your time to catch up, before Boundless comes out next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment