Saturday, August 03, 2019

A new release and a trip to California!


And now it's August!

I don't know where the year has gone. Honestly, it's flown past.

This is my birthday month. Not that I do a lot of celebration. And at the end of the month, I get to visit my friends in the USA!

I'm flying out to California on the 27th, and on the 3rd of September, I'm attending the Romance Retreat (TRR) with a website here: https://www.theromanceretreat....

Then, later on in the month, I'm going to the Historical Romance Retreat. I've never been to either of them before, so if you see me there looking lost, please be kind! I don't get out much, you know.

If you can't catch me there, I'll be at the Li'l Book Bug store in Lancaster. It's a fantastic bookstore, and I'll be doing a signing and an author in residence stint, where I'll be signing books and also talking to people about writing, and passing on a bit of knowledge, if it will help.

And there's a new release this month, the last in the Hearts On Fire series. More about that below.

I had so much fun writing this book, may you have as much fun reading it!

There are ARCs, for those of you who review. If you contact me, or go on Netgalley, you can be the first to read the book!

New Release this month!

August 19th. Up now for preorder

Colliding Hearts



When hearts collide, can love survive?

After teacher and artist Rita Morley arrives in Houston from England for her art exhibition she’s so jet-lagged, she drives into a limo. Out climbs the man of her dreams – developer Daniel McCord. He’s also, as her best friend’s brother, off limits, until he makes it clear that he shares the attraction that has always burned between them. They both agree to a vacation fling – one week of sexual bliss. Only Daniel asks her to stay longer, and things turn serious until Rita learns he plans to demolish the building holding her art exhibition. Suddenly the lovers find themselves on opposite sides of the fight.

For Daniel McCord, work has always come first over friends and family and fun until he meets Rita. The sexy and sassy English painter makes his night burn with passion and his days full of stolen moments and joy. He can’t imagine his life without her, but he’s not convinced he can build a life with her. They have different goals and values. Then Daniel’s world is rocked when he discovers he has two brothers he’s never met. He needs Rita in a way he could never have anticipated.

If he can’t convince her to stay, Daniel will lose Rita for good.

Buy The Book

Tule : Kindle : Apple Books : Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment