Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Many Happies from Lynne!


Well, here we are in winter. The tree comes down in a couple of days, and then we have months of ice and with any luck, snow. Because I love snow. Love it. It's white and fluffy and a bit Frankie. That's our daft cat, who is spoiled rotten.
His picture is above. He's a ragdoll. We let him out once a day and he comes back drenched. His fur sucks up the wet like a sponge. It doesn't stop him, though, it just means lots more work for us, drying and grooming him.  Not using the washing machine, I hasten to add!
I need to put more cats into my books.
I should have put one into my story for the anthology Stars Are Brightly Shining. The anthology contains some fantastic authors, and the stories should help you keep you warm, if you're in the same hemisphere as I am!
I've taken up Pokemon Go, and now I have an array of cute creatures on my phone. I'm not a gym bunny, so I walk to get my exercise. The game makes it much more amusing. It's more than trudging out steps.
Books - ah, yes, writing. Well, I've written the first in a new series, but I don't know whether to send it to a publisher, or do the self-publishing thing. I have some backlist books to publish this year, but to be honest, I'm scared of going out there on my own. The rough and tumble of the self-publishing world is pretty daunting, and I don't really want to do KU. And this new book is historical detective, not straight romance. This is the couple I always wanted to write, the couple that has been haunting me for years.
I still have one more book to write for the Dragonblade series, and that comes next. The sister who hi-tailed it to Rome!
So stay tuned, and thank you for all your support this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment